Do you need help? Please call us at (905) 937-8833.
905-937-8833 St. Catharines, Ontario
Our Guarantee To You
VandenDool Jewellers is pleased to offer you the very best in selection, service and value. We are proud to provide you with knowledgeable, friendly service and are confident that you will receive the finest quality jewellery at the best possible price.
Your Bridal purchase is guaranteed against manufacturers defects, from the date of purchase, for as long as you own your ring. Additionally, the following services and repairs are covered if necessary, at no charge:
• Inspection and cleaning
• Polishing and refinishing
• Ring resizing up or down 2 sizes (Maximum once per year) (Does not include re-shanking) (Some ring styles are not suitable for resizing and may be excluded from the resizing service under this plan)
• Rhodium Plating (maximum once per year)
• Stone tightening
• Replacement of lost or chipped diamonds (up to 0.75 ct)
* To maintain this warranty, you are required to bring your ring in for an annual inspection with the warranty card starting 12 months from the date of purchase.
* This warranty covers your ring under normal everyday wearing conditions. We recommend that you insure your jewellery against loss, theft and damage due to unforeseen circumstances.
* Servicing of your ring may only be done by VandenDool Jewellers or the original manufacturer, at the discretion of VandenDool Jewellers.
* Total liability of this guarantee is the purchase price paid for the ring as shown on the sales receipt.
* Re-tipping of worn prongs may be required to maintain this warranty on diamond replacement. All re-tipping work must be performed by VandenDool Jewellers at current repair prices, paid for by the client.
VandenDool Jewellers is happy to accept your diamond Bridal purchase towards your new purchase of a regular priced Bridal item that is at least twice the regular purchase price as shown on your original receipt. Should you wish to trade a centre diamond for a larger diamond using the same setting, this rule does not necessarily apply.
Your purchase may be returned within thirty (30) days or exchanged within ninety (90) days of the original purchase date when accompanied by the original sales receipt, unless otherwise specified. Refunds will be issued with the same payment method as the original purchase at the discretion of VandenDool Jewellers. The item to be returned/exchanged must be unworn, accompanied by the original box and must have all warranty cards and explanation booklets intact. Clearance items, special orders, modified and/or custom pieces are not returnable or exchangeable. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
We have jewellery professionals ready to help.
Contact Us Appointment
400 Scott StreetGrantham PlazaSt. Catharines, ON L2M 3W4